Eager to experience leading a business even before you graduate?
Take your internship with the #1 Company for Leaders at one of the biggest P&G plants in the world – P&G Novomoskovsk!
The P&G Internship Program is a holistic 3-6 months program crafted to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment of P&G. Students accepted into the program are each entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of their internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right level of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G.
Supply Network Operations team mission is to transform consumer demand into a supply plan and deliver the products to the shelves so that right P&G products are at the right place at the right time – and at the right cost and are available to P&G Consumers.
By joining us in Supply Chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more coordinated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalized plant and connected, smart technology:
- Lead all aspects from sourcing materials to placing our brands in the hands of shoppers
- Plan the demand and supply for the market
- Build the physical design of our supply networks across the world
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting salary: 70 000 RUR gross per month
- Housing support: 10 000 RUB net during internship
- Compensation for relocation costs
- Lunch support and transportation to the office
- student or graduate. Technical background is preferable
- Have a strong aim to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skill
- Interested in pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
Why take the P&G Internship Management Experience?
- Work on a live, independent business project that YOU OWN, LEAD and EXECUTE
- Experience a global corporate environment and work with a diverse, cross-cultural team
- Get formal training from P&G’s Leadership and Functional Colleges
- Be mentored by encouraging P&G leaders
- Experience being a P&Ger and present your project to senior leaders during your midpoint and final presentation
- Finally, the best fit interns have potential to receive a Job Offer from P&G for Full time Management Positions after they graduate
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.